For detailed information on our policies and procedures please contact the facility
Policies and procedures are subject to change
without notice and may vary from facility to facility. While every effort is
made to ensure that all the information on this site is up to date and correct,
Brunel Fitness Centre will not be held responsible for any loss, direct or
indirect resulting from use of this information.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- Our Gym membership packages are offered for a minimum of one month. Members can pay either by annual subscription in advance, or monthly by recurring charge onto a credit/debit card
- The recurring payment contract will commence on the date stated under the date of first recurring payment. If you wish to terminate your recurring payment membership agreement please contact Brunel Fitness Centre
- Our payment system will automatically attempt to debit a member’s monthly payment up to three times. The failure of the third attempt will lead to the automatic termination of the membership. Should the customer wish to continue to use Brunel Fitness Centre they will need to contact us.
- Annual memberships are non-refundable.
- Recurring payments will continue beyond 12 months until such time as you advise us in writing of your intention to cancel. Please notify us at least 14 days before your recurring payment due date in writing to the centre where you joined. Members are advised to take steps to cancel their recurring payment there after. Requests to cancel with less than 14 days notice will not be cancelled until the following month.
- In exceptional circumstances, e.g. injury or pregnancy, you may be allowed to defer your membership for an agreed period (up to a maximum of 6 months). This request must be made to your facility in writing, stating the reason for deferral and including supporting medical evidence. We reserve the right to decline your application. Any such period deferred will not form any part of the contracted minimum number of payments.
7. All members are required to show their membership card or give their name or membership number at reception. There is a small charge to replace lost or stolen cards.
8. Memberships are non-transferable and must only be used by the registered member
- Certain activities under a membership require advanced booking to guarantee availability. Members and non members are permitted to book up to 7 days in advance for fitness classes. All places booked in advance must be paid for at the time of booking.
- Cancellation to classes reserved is permitted without charge, when made at least 24 hrs in advance of the activity.
- Booking times for all activities must be adhered to for Health and Safety reasons. As a result, if you attend at a later or earlier time than booked you may be refused entry.
- Due to COVID restrictions we can not carry out our usual inductions and programmes but a fitness instructor will always be present in the gym to help if needed.
- In order to keep members up to date with promotions and support services, Brunel Fitness will email customers bulletins on an ad hoc basis. Members email addresses will not be shared with third parties.
- We reserve the right to withdraw all or any part of our facilities for short periods of time to carry out routine maintenance and for exhibitions/events. Members will be given advance warning of these times and no refunds will apply.
- We accept no liability for lost or stolen goods whilst on our premises unless as a direct result of our negligence. Property stored in lockers is at your own risk. Cars parked in the car park and all contents in them are your responsibility and we will not accept and liability for loss or damage to them.
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure they use the facilities provided under this agreement. Brunel Fitness takes no responsibility for non attendance and as such refunds will not be issued due to non attendance.
- Members must comply with conditions of use displayed throughout the facility relevant to each activity and the gym etiquette:
· Ensure the exercises you choose to perform are safe and correct
· Replace all equipment after use
· For Hygiene purposes please wipe down your machine after use (Wipes are available in the Gym)
· Refrain from sitting on equipment you are not using
· Do not use your mobile in the Gym
· Wear correct attire e.g. No jeans, No outdoor/muddy footwear, No Workwear
· No Bags in the Gym, please store you Bag/Coat/Belongings in the provided Lockers
· Be courteous and respectful of others
18. Brunel Fitness reserve the right to adjust or amend the terms and conditions as necessary without prior notice. Members are requested to adhere to the terms and conditions of use. These may vary from time to time.
19. We reserve the right to cancel a membership if these conditions are not adhered to.
20. Brunel Fitness membership subscription when purchased on-line offers a 7-day cooling off period from the specified start date of the membership. Customers may cancel the membership within this time frame without penalty, provided the facilities have not been used during that time. To initiate the cooling off mechanism members are required to confirm in writing at the facility of joining. Any joining or pro-rata fees that have been paid within this time will then be refunded.